Asthma Foundation WA
Asthma Action Kit With Spacers
This Asthma Action Kit is a handy little bag that can be kept as an emergency kit for schools, sporting clubs, community groups or can be used to hold your asthma medication and equipment in one convenient place.
Benefits of having an Asthma Action Kit bag include:
- Easily identified
- Convenient carabiner to attach bag to school bag or other first aid equipment
- Made of neoprene for ease of washing and low static
- Great compact size: 15cm (H) and 21cm (W)
Every Asthma Action Kit bag will include an instruction card on performing asthma first aid and a reliever use log. The included contents of the asthma action kit for use in an asthma emergency includes:
- 2 x LiteAire disposable spacers
- Asthma first aid instructions
- Reliever use log
- Reorder card
You will need to purchase a reliever medication from a pharmacy to complete the asthma action kit for use in an asthma emergency.
Please note: If to be used for children under the age of 5 a spacer with a compatible face mask should be included, such as a La Petite e-chamber and spacer.