Asthma Foundation WA
HLTAID001 | Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
This course is specifically designed to provide knowledge and skills necessary to maintain breathing and circulation in an adult, child and infant following cardiac arrest, including the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
Note: This course follows current Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) Guidelines. It is recommended that CPR knowledge and skills are refreshed annually.
Participants must wear suitable clothing for the practical components (long pants and closed in shoes). Participants are required to perform a practical demonstration of CPR.
- Practical demonstration of CPR on an adult and infant resuscitation manikin, including the use of an AED.
- Written Multiple Choice Test - requiring 100% correct answers.
- Mixed-Mode Training Online/Face-to-Face
- Full face-to-face Training
- Duration: 3 hours (Please contact the training department regarding this option)
Upcoming Public Course Dates
|21 April, 2016||8:30am - 10:30am||Mixed Mode||2hrs|
|19 May, 2016||8:30am - 10:30am||Mixed Mode||2hrs|
|30 June, 2016||8:30am - 10:30am||Mixed Mode||2hrs|
**Please note all participants attending this course must complete the pre course online module prior to attending the face-to-face component.
Course Venue - Asthma Foundation WA Training Room | 36 Ord Street, West Perth WA
Please fill out the below form before paying for your course: